[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_text_separator title=”PRICING PHILOSOPHY” title_align=”separator_align_center” border=”no” background_color=”#3b3b3b” title_color=”#e3e3e3″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type=”row” type=”full_width” icon_pack=”font_awesome” content_menu_fe_icon=”arrow_back” text_align=”left” padding_bottom=”40″][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
- PLEASE READ ME!!
- I am absolutely not the artist who will be inexpensive, what I do is extreme, and will cost in proportion to the extremes you challenge me to.
- Please don’t ask me to quote you a final amount or how long it will take, I care only about quality. There are too many variables. I focus on getting my tattoos to look as realistic as possible, solid, tight, and detailed.
- Most Tattoos I do are MIN 1 full day and usually more
- I book by the day NOT by the hour, except for minor touch-ups.
- One of the benefits to doing ultra detailed tattoos is that I do not pound the ink in, I finesse it, in and as a result is far less painful than many tattoo styles, I often have clients fall asleep!!
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Deposit $400 I only take the most mature and committed clients, prior to booking and design, I, like all serious artist require a deposit. – pays for design time, covers me in case of no shows or cancellations (without 48h notice) Once you lose a deposit you will be asked to bring in a new one before we continue, I may ask for a full day rate payed in advance if I feel you are a risk to my schedule. Deposit will be given back to you ONLY after I’ve approved the final healed piece.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_separator type=”full_width” position=”center” color=”#e3e3e3″ up=”40″ down=”80″ border_style=”solid”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type=”row” type=”full_width” icon_pack=”font_awesome” content_menu_fe_icon=”arrow_back” text_align=”left” padding_bottom=”80″][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
DAY RATE…It’s what I do…
Rarely does a realistic tattoo take less than 5-6 hours minimum, unless really small, so I always book by the day.
I may do a half day if its a smaller piece that I like 🙂
It’s Usually a month or two wait to start a new client after deposit is received. I only book my schedule in 2 month chunks.
$500/3h day (if its a really cool small piece)
I include GST in my prices
I am CASH ONLY except for deposits I usually allow those to emailed as many clients live out of town.
- Deposit is non refundable.
- Deposit will go back once I have approved the healed tattoo and have deemed it finished to my standard.
- I require a full 48 hours notice for any changes to your appointment or you WILL lose your deposit! (NO exceptions)
- You may reschedule 3 times/Days in total then you MAY lose your deposit and you may be asked to pre-pay the full next session